Google Play Store is a great source to find new and exciting games, but sometimes we find an exciting game and the next moment we came to know that the game is paid. In that case, we hope the game should be free so that you can play it. Now, you don’t need to worry about it. Luckily, there are a number of ways which you can use to download paid android games for free. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the world full of fun and entertainment.
How to Download Paid Android Games For Free?
You might think that how can you download paid games for free? I know this seems to be impossible and but it’s possible and you can do this by just following some simple and easy steps. Let me clarify that for you. Some users usually pay and download paid games from Play Store.
Once they have the game, then they put the data and apk file on their website so that people can download the game for free. Now a question may be arising in your mind that where I can find these websites. The answer is simple, on the internet, but you don’t need to do this. I will list down some websites for you.
Basic Requirments to Download Paid Games For Free
- An Android Smartphone
- Working Internet Connection
- Apk File of the Game
- Right Settlement of apps (Necessary)
- Data File of the Game
Some Trusted Websites to Download Paid Games For Free
You can find almost each and every paid game on one of the above websites. Just visit one of the above platforms and search the game which you want to download. Once it appears, download the apk and data file if there’s any additional file available.
Steps to Download Paid Android Games For Free
- Go to any of the above platforms to download the apk and data file.
- Once you have both the files, then click on the apk file and install it on your phone.
- Extract the data files using any file explorer. I prefer to use ES File Explorer.
- Once the data file is extracted, move it to the OBB folder. (only if data comes in OBB file.).
(If data come in com.abcdgame.xyz type folder like below given image. Then you should move in the Android>Data folder.
- After that, just run the game and start playing it.
Also Read:- How to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
Some Important Information You Must Know Before Proceeding
- Some devices use SD card as default storage. In that case, the game will not start. If the game doesn’t start, then just change your default storage to Phone storage and then try again.
- Never Uninstall any downloaded game because if you do so, then the data files will be deleted automatically.
So, Above are the steps which you need to follow in order to download paid android games for free. I hope this post helped you to download paid games for free. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends to let them know about this amazing post. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.