- 1 Download Odin 3.12.3 Latest Version For Samsung
- 2 How to use Odin to Flash ROMs/Recovery.
- 3 Download Mobile Odin App For Samsung Devices
- 4 How Can I Avoid Fake Odin Websites?
- 5 Conclusion
You must have heard about Odin. Odin is a very familiar name that every Samsung Galaxy user know. Other devices require Bootloader like Fastboot to unlock flash recovery, but here Samsung is a step ahead of its method to flash recovery with Odin Mode.
Odin is used to flashing stock firmware, custom recovery for Samsung. So in this article, we will show you how to download Odin tool for Samsung. It allows you to update your Samsung device to any firmware and even install Custom ROMs.
What Does the Samsung Odin or Odin 3 Means?
Odin 3 is a free flashing tool which you can use to flash the firmware and recover your lost files. Along with this, it also allows you to install any Android version before it’s officially released on your device.
You can also use it for permanent root access by installing a custom Kernel. But, before you do so, keep in mind that this can also brick your device. If you want to run it properly, then run it as administrator on your device.
Download Odin 3.12.3 Latest Version For Samsung
Odin detects your Samsung devices, only when it is in the download mode. You can flash files with .tar or .tar.md5 extension with it. Samsung officially released Odin to be used in service centers.
Odin is a very light tool which is easy to use. It covers a little space in your device. There are a lot of versions of Odin. But I recommend using the latest one. Below are some features of the Odin tool.
Also Read:- Best FRP Bypass Tools
Features of Odin Latest Version:
Odin is a completely light and small tool that can be used for flashing firmware, stock. Below are the features of Odin for Samsung:
- Root With Odin: You can easily root your Samsung device using the CFAuto Root via Odin. It is effortless to root with Odin and also you can customize your phone after rooting.
- Flash Custom Recovery: With Odin, you can quickly flash a custom recovery on your device.
- Flash Stock ROM: If your phone is stuck in boot-loop or on the screen, you can quickly return to stock ROM easily anytime. Odin helps you to flash firmware easily.
- No Installation Required: Since Odin is a light tool, so all versions are portable, and the best part is it doesn’t need any installation process. Just extract the .exe file and then use it from there.
Also Read:- FRP Bypass APK Latest Version Free Download
Some Basic Concepts of Odin Tool
When you’ll launch the Odin tool on your device, then you’ll see a lot of options which you need to understand before you start using them. Here we have provided the basic explanation of every single option as follows:
1. Auto Reboot: You’ll see this option already enabled by default in Odin. It automatically restarts your device whenever you flash your stock firmware. If you are going to flash your firmware, then don’t disable this option.
2. Nand Erase: If you’ll click on this option, then it will remove all the data and files including the operating system on your Samsung device.
3. Re-Partition: If you are flashing your Samsung Device PIT File along with the Firmware, only then use this option, otherwise don’t change the default settings.
4. AP: The Full Form of AP is Android Processor which is specifically used for flashing Single-File Firmware, recovering lost files and to CF-Root files.
5. CP: The CP stands for Core Processor that’s being used for flashing Modem files which come along with the Samsung Binaries.
6. CSC: The CSC option stands for Consumer Software Customization that can be used for altering the geographical location, APN settings, Carrier Branding.
7. PIT: Known as Partition Information Table which contains almost every single information about the technicals of your device.
8. BP: Stands for Boot Loader and is used for flashing the bootloader files.
|Odin Versions||Download Links|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.5 (Latest)||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.4||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.3||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.11.2||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.11.1||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.12.4||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.7||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.6||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.5||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.10.0||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.09||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.07||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.06||Download|
|Samsung Odin v3.04||Download|
|Samsung Odin v1.84||Download|
|Samsung Odin v1.83||Download|
Supported OS: Only windows (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP)
How to use Odin to Flash ROMs/Recovery.
In the below section, we are going to share some basic steps to use Odin tool. You will learn to use the Odin tool to flash .tar and .md5 files. Just follow all of the given steps and learn basic of Odin. You need to download Odin tool first from the links shared above.
- First of all the work is download Odin software from the links above. After downloading extract the zip file.
- Then, connect the Samsung Galaxy Device to your PC/laptop using a data cable.
- Then enter in the Odin mode or Download mode. For the opening of Odin mode, first turn your device off. Then press three keys: Home + Volume Down + Power button altogether until you see the Download/Odin screen. Then leave the buttons.
- You will see a warning, press the Volume Up button to enter the mode.
- You will see ID:COM port. It will be blue, and it means Odin has detected your device.
- First check that there is a tick mark on two options: ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F.Reset Time’.
- All set. Now you can flash any stock firmware/custom recovery or .tar and .md5 files. For flashing these, click on AP(PDA) and then select your file to flash.
- Odin will work and check the .md5 /.rar file. Click on Start button and Odin will start flashing the chosen file.
- Wait for a few minutes. You will see a ‘Pass’ written in green color.
Done! You have successfully used Odin to flash any firmware/custom recovery or any other file. These are the necessary steps to use Odin tool for your Galaxy device.
Also Read:- 2 Ways to Bypass Samsung Account
Download Mobile Odin App For Samsung Devices
If you are looking to use Odin App on your Samsung device, then you can do so using the Mobile Odin Pro App developed by ChainFire team. It has almost every feature which you would get in the Samsung Odin tool.
They have also developed one more app known as FlashFire which you can use to Flash Firmware files, Custom ROMs, and recover images. All you need to have is a rooted device and then you can install this app on your device. You can check out this article which is about How to root android phone without PC.
How Can I Avoid Fake Odin Websites?
There are hundreds of websites available on the internet claiming to be an official source of Odin. Most of these websites are made either by people who just want to inject a virus or malware in your device.
In order to detect those websites, you can check their URL. If their URLs are like “odindownload.com“, “Samsungodin.com“, then avoid using such websites because they are specifically made to mislead you.
With the links shared in the article, you can download Odin (any version) software (new or old) for your device. We also shared the necessary steps to use Odin tool. You can use the guide easy to flash any firmware, stock ROM or custom recovery.
There are a lot of features that Odin contains, and you can’t get these in other tools. I hope you understood the whole guide and can use the latest version of the Odin tool. If you are getting any problem, feel free to comment below. We will help as soon as possible.