Have you recently faced the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error while browsing and refreshing the page not solving the issue? Then, you’ve landed on the right page where we will show you the solutions to tackle the problem. There may be a lot of reasons behind the issue such as your internet may be a problem, or it may be because of a system issue. No matter, what are the causes, we are going to show you some methods which will eventually solve the problem.
So, without further discussions, let’s understand the possible solutions to get out of the situation when the DNS probe finished no internet appears.
1. Fix the Issue Using the Command Prompt
- Firstly, open search bar and type cmd then right click on command prompt and click on run as administrator. This will open the command prompt.
- Then, just try the following given command one by one and see which one works best for you.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
- Now, just restart your computer and see whether the above commands solve the issue or not? If the problem of DNS probe finished no internet still persists on your screen, then head over to the next solution given below.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
2. Update Driver Software to Fix the Issue
- Press the Windows+R keys all together to open the Run box and type devmgmt.msc in it. Then, click on “OK” button and the Device Manager will open on your screen.
- After that, find the “Network Adaptors” option and tap on it.
- Now, right-click on the Network Adaptor working on your computer and select “Update Driver Software” from the options.
- Click on “Browse my computer for the driver software” option.
- Then, select “Let me pick the best driver for my computer” option.
- Just select the compatible driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the process is accomplished, try browsing the internet again and your problem of DNS probe finished no internet will be solved.
3. Change Your TCP/IP4 Proxy to Fix DNS probe finished no internet
- Right-click on the Windows logo located at the left corner of your screen and select “Network Connections”.
- On the next tab, you have to right-click on the active internet connection and select “Properties” option.
- A dialog box will open and you have to find and tap on the ” Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) option.
- After that, use the following DNS to alternate the address.
Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- That’s it! You have successfully solved the issue. Now, enjoy fast browsing without any interruptions.
If you want complete step by step images then follow this link.
So, these are the best possible solutions which you can use when the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error appears. We hope this post will help you to tackle the problem ofDNS probe finished no internet. If you found something helpful, then share it with the people who have encountered the same problem. Also, if you have any queries or questions in your mind, then let us know in the comment section below.