There has no change seen in the Contacts App of the iPhone since it was first launched. And still, there is no option to remove multiple contacts at the same time on the iPhone. But there are some methods with which you can delete multiple contacts on the iPhone. So if you are an iPhone user and want to remove multiple contacts at once then read this article carefully. In this article, you will learn How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone with three easiest methods.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone
Here we are describing three easiest methods to delete multiple contacts on an iPhone. In the first method, we will use an App called Contact Groups, you can download this application from AppStore easily. In the second method, we will delete multiple contacts on an iPhone with the help of the iCloud Website. And finally, in the third method, you will need a Mac PC / Laptop. You can apply any method according to your choice. And follow the steps mentioned below.
Things To Remember
Before moving to the steps, you need to keep the following points in mind.
- You should have the latest version od iTunes.
- The iCloud Contact Sync should be turned ON.
- An Active Internet Connection.
Also Check:- Control iPhone from Computer Without Jailbreak
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone with Mac
- First of all, click on the Apple Logo from the Top-Left corner of your Mac Screen. Then Go to the System Preference on your Mac.
- And select iCloud from there.
- Now, enter your credentials and enable the Contact Sync Option by marking check on the box.
- After that, open the Contacts App on your Mac.
- And then select the contacts that you want to delete.
Select Contacts while pressing the command button to select the multiple contacts.
- Now Right-click on the screen and select the Delete Cards option.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on the Delete option. Then wait for a while, and you are all done.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone with iCloud Website
- First of all, visit www.icloud.com on your PC / Laptop from any web browser.
- Then log in to your account by entering your ID and Password.
- After that go to the Contacts by clicking on the Contacts icon.
- Now select the contacts that you want to delete.
- And then press the Delete button from your Keyboard.
- To confirm the deletion, click on the Delete option.
So, this is how you can Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone with Contact Groups App, iCloud Website and with your Mac too. I hope this article will help you to remove multiple contacts on iPhone at once. If you have any queries related to this article, please share it with us in the comment section. That is it for this article. At last, Thanks for visiting, Keep Visiting.