Having an Apple ID is a must if you want to buy music, games, movies and other Apple services. A few years ago, it was mandatory to add your credit card while creating an Apple ID. But, As of now, Apple has changed his stance and people can create Apple ID without credit card. Whatever the Reason might be to do so, but today we are going to share with you the steps which you can follow to create Apple ID without a credit card. Here’s how you can do this:
How to Create Apple ID without Credit Card
The Method Which we are going to share with you is very quick and simple. All you have to do is download a free app and then you’ll be able to create an Apple ID without credit card. So, without further discussion, here are the steps you need to follow:
Also Read:- Forgot Apple ID? How to Reset Apple ID Password
- Firstly, Go to iTunes from your computer, and then click on Store.
- Then, from the upper-left corner of your screen, you just have to select Music, Movies, TV shows, Books etc.
- Now scroll down and then, ensure that you are in your resident country iTunes store. You can check this by confirming the flag on the lower-right side of your screen. If it’s not set to your resident country flag, then change it to your country’s flag. You can do this by clicking on it.
- After that, the store will be opened and you’ve to find a song and click to buy (Don’t worry, you don’t need to pay).
- Once you found it, then click the Get button. When the store asks you to enter your Apple ID, then click on the “create Apple ID” button.
- A new window will open on your screen and you just have to follow the on-screen instructions to create a free Apple ID.
- Now enter your all personal information.
- Fill all information and click on Continue. Once clicked, If a new page will load where you’ve to review the user agreement, check the box at the bottom of the page and click on Agree to continue.
- On the next page, Apple asks you to select the Payment methods for your Apple account. Just choose “None” as a payment type from the available options. After that, Just enter your “Billing Address” and click on “create Apple ID” option.
- That’s all! You’ve created a free Apple ID without credit card. Now, All you have to do is verify this Apple ID. To do that, just open the mail received from Apple team and follow the on-screen instructions to verify your account.
- Once you’ve verified your Apple ID, you can use this Apple ID on your iPhone, iPod and even as your iCloud account.
Also Read:- Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled | Solved
That’s it! These are the steps which will help you to create a free Apple ID without a credit card. I hope this post might help you to do this. If you found this post helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and other people who are looking for the same. Also, if you’ve any doubts or questions regarding our post, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.