Do you have lots of SWF files which you can’t be able to play on any media player rather than Flash player? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. Today In this ultimate blog post, we will show you a step by step procedure which you can use to convert SWF to MP4.
Since MP4 is a popular and widely used video format, then it’s the best choice to convert all your SWF files into MP4.
But sometimes the conversion affects the video quality, so we recommend you to use the SWF converter we’ve listed in this post. But before that, I would like to introduce you to the term SWF. So, Here we go:
What is SWF Format?
SWF is a commonly used extension which is used to create animated videos with adobe flash player. The files created with this extension can be played on a player that has the flash plugin enabled.
It may contain audio, video, graphics and interactive content written in Actionscript. This format is also a very popular means of delivering quality browser games. Because the SWF files are written in Actionscript, so they are not meant to edit.
To modify an SWF file, you need to edit the original FLA file. I think now you have a clear understanding of the SWF extension. So, let’s move to the next part where you will learn how to convert SWF into MP4 format.
How to Convert SWF to MP4 Using VLC Player?
VLC is an open source media player which allows you to play and convert files into various formats. It can also convert SWF files into various file formats, but we need only to convert SWF to MP4 format. So, here are the steps which you can follow to convert SWF files into MP4:
- Firstly, download & install VLC Media Player.
- Once installed, launch it and tap on “Media” option from the top menu.
- After that, Click Convert/Save option.
- The File tab will be opened. And In the file tab, click “Add” from the right side and select the file.
- Once selected, click “convert” option from convert/save option.
- Now choose the conversion format from the available options.
- At the destination file field, choose a destination and name for the converted file. And Click Start.
- Now, the conversion process will be started, and once it finishes, the converted file will be in the selected directory.
Also Read:- How To Convert Pages To Word File
Now you know how to convert SWF files into the MP4 format using the VLC media player. We hope this post helped you convert your SWF files into MP4. If you liked this post, then feel free to share it with your friends, family, and colleagues.
Also, if you have any queries regarding this post, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.