Do you want to convert your Kindle ebooks into PDF format, then you can do that using the methods provided in this post. It may be because most of the electronic devices support PDF format instead of Kindle. No matter, what were the reasons, the methods will remain the same.
How to Convert Kindle to PDF
So, what are you waiting for? just have a look below to see the exact methods to convert kindle to pdf format.
1. How to Convert Kindle to PDF Using EPUB Converter?
EPUB Converter is an online platform which you can use to convert your Kindle ebooks to PDF files. This online tool can convert ebooks written in almost every format. It works very fast and you can convert your ebooks to PDF files without any hassles. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open any browser and go to the EPUB kindle to pdf converter.
- Once you are there, click on the “Add file” button and then select the Kindle ebook which you want to convert.
- After selecting the file, just click the “Start uploading” option.
- Once the conversion is complete, click on the “Download Link” of the converted PDF file.
- Upon clicking, your new PDF file will start downloading.
- Once it’s done, you can view the PDF file and do whatever you want to do with it.
2. How to Convert Kindle to PDF Using Calibre Software?
Caliber is the best software which you can use to convert your Kindle ebooks to PDF files. It contains a lot of features and great interface which makes it easier to use. You can do many tasks like create new files, recognize ebooks, convert kindle to pdf using this software. Here’s the complete process to convert kindle to pdf using the Calibre:
- Open any browser and go to the Calibre official page.
- Once you are there, just click on the “Download Calibre” button to download the software on your computer.
- Once it gets downloaded, click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
- After that, launch it and click on the “Add books” button and select the ebook which you want to convert.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the files to this software.
- Once you have added the file, highlight it and click on the “Convert books” button.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear on your screen in which you have to fill the required information.
- Now, click on the grey “OK” button and wait for a few seconds.
- Once the files are converted, then click on the blue PDF link and save the PDF file to the desired folder.
That’s it! Above are the best possible solutions which you can use to convert Kindle to PDF files. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives who are still looking for the same. Also, if you face any issues during the entire process, then feel free to contact us through the comment section given below.