If you’ve got an FLV file downloaded from video platforms like Youtube, then there are chances of having a problem that it might not be playing on some of your portable devices. This is because some devices don’t support the FLV format. So, what’s the best solution to resolve this problem? The best solution is to simply convert those FLV files into MP4, which is a widely known and acceptable file format. In this ultimate guide, we will tell you some methods which you can use to convert FLV to MP4. Here’s how you can do this:
1. Convert FLV to MP4 using Windows PC
Free FLV to MP4 Converter is the best way to convert all your FLV files to MP4 just in a single click. The interface is simple, easy to use and contains a lot of multiple options. The premium version allows you to edit videos and offers you more options. However, most of the additional features are unnecessary. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to convert the FLV files to MP3 format:
- Firstly, visit the Free FLV to MP4 converter download page, then click on the green Download button and follow the on-screen instructions in order to download and install the software.
- Once downloaded, open the software and click on “Add file” option in the upper-left corner of the software. After that, just locate the FLV file and then click on it.
- Now, Open the drop-down list next to “Profile” and select the device on which you want to play the MP4 file.
- Once selected, choose the save location and click on the “Convert” button.
- Once the conversion process is finished, then you are free to play the new-minted MP4 file.
Also Read:- How To Convert Pages To Word File
2. Free FLV to MP4 Converter ( MAC OS X)
This FLV to MP4 Converter is another lightweight and powerful program crafted for the MAC users. Following are the steps you need to follow to convert FLV files into MP4:
- Go to the program’s page and click the blue “view in Mac app store” link in order to check out the software in Mac App Store. After that, just click on the blue “Free” button and enter your Apple password if needed.
- Once you have the software, open it and click Add video button in the upper-left corner of the software. Then, find an FLV file you want to convert.
- When you find it, choose the file and then open the drop-down menu next to the Profile. After that, just select the device on which you intend to play the MP4 file. Once selected, choose the save option and click the “Convert” button.
- It will take few minutes or seconds according to your file.
- Once the conversion process is completed, you are free to enjoy your new MP4 file.
3. Convert FLV Files to MP4 using ZamZar
ZamZar is a web-based platform which you can use to convert your FLV files to MP4 format. The online software is entirely dedicated to all the users, so it doesn’t matter whether you use Windows OS or Mac OS. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the ZamZar and click on choose file.
- Then, locate the FLV file you want to convert and choose the path to receive your MP4 using the options to the right.
- Once you’ve selected the file, then choose the MP4 format from the drop-down list.
- Now enter your email address and click on convert button.
- Once your file converted, they will send your file download link via mail.
- You can download your file from there.
That’s it! These are the best possible solutions which you can try to convert all your FLV files to MP4 format. I hope this post helped you to get the information you are looking for. If you liked the post, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and also if you’ve any doubts regarding this blog post, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.