Do you have a lot of images in BMP format and want to convert them to JPG? If yes, then there are a number of ways which you can use to convert BMP to JPG. But, some ways are quite complicated for some persons, so I am listing down the simplest and easiest one below.
1. Convert BMP to JPG Using Microsoft Paint
The simplest and easiest way to convert BMP to JPG is to do so using the Microsoft Paint. But before doing anything, just make sure that you are not using Microsoft XP because this method will not work on it. Here are the steps which you can follow to convert BMP to JPG:
- Click on the Windows Search box and type “Paint” in it.
- Once it appears, click to open it.
- After that, open your BMP file in the MS-Paint.
- Once it’s opened, click on the “File” option located at the upper-left of your screen.
- Select “Save as” from the available options.
- Then, Name the file and use the save as type box to select JPG as the image format.
- Once it’s done, click on OK and your BMP file will be converted to JPG format.
Also Read:- 3 Best Methods to Convert VHS to DVD Easily
2. Convert BMP to JPG Using a Freeware
You can also convert BMP to JPG using a freeware which involves a free software and some simple steps. If you are looking for a freeware, then we recommend you to install Easy2Convert which you can use to convert BMP to JPG format.
- Firstly install this software, and launch it on your computer.
- Then, upload the BMP file inside it and select the destination folder.
- After that, adjust the image quality and click on the Convert button.
- Wait for a few seconds and then the converted file will be stored in the destination folder.
3. Convert BMP to JPG Using an Online Converter
If you don’t want to install any software or freeware on your device, then this is the last option left for you. In this, we will use an online BMP to JPG conversion website. We recommend you to use Zamzar.com or Online-convert.com to convert your files. Here are the steps which you can follow to convert BMP to JPG using an online conversion platform:
- Firstly, go to one of the platforms mentioned above.
- Once you are there, then you have to upload the BMP file there.
- Then, select the preferred size, and other details of the converted image.
- Once you are done, then click on convert button and wait for a few seconds.
- After that, your file will be converted to the JPG format.
- Click on the converted file and then it will be saved to your computer.
So, these are the best methods which you can use to convert BMP to JPG format. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any questions, then let me know in the comment section below so that I can help you out.