Do you feel your computer screen a little bit dirty and want to clean it, but don’t know how to do that? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this blog post, I am gonna share a step by step guide on how to clean a laptop screen safely. Sometimes, we do a lot of things while working on a laptop and because of it, there is some type of dirt or oil which sticks to your computer screen. In that case, you need to clean your laptop display for better performance.
How to Clean Laptop Screen Safely?
There are three methods which we are going to use to clean a computer or laptop screen. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start exploring those ways:
1. How to Clean a Laptop Screen Full of Dust?
Dust particles may stick to your computer or laptop screen whenever you work on your computer. It’s important to clean the dust because it extends the laptop life. In this guide, we will use a microfiber cloth to clean a laptop display. Here’s how you can do this:
- Get a Microfiber cloth from your nearest market.
- Once you have a microfiber cloth, then shut down your computer.
- After that, wipe the dust in only one direction so that it doesn’t damage your laptop screen.
- Wipe the whole screen until it’s completely dust free.
2. How to Clean Laptop Screen Full of Dirt & Grime?
- Turn off your computer.
- Dip the damp sponge into the distilled water and then squeeze it until there’s no amount of water left.
- Once you are done, then wipe out the dirt and grime stuck to your laptop screen.
- Once your laptop screen is completely clean, then wait for a few minutes until the screen is completely dry.
- After a few minutes, you can start using your laptop.
3. How to Clean a Laptop Screen Safely with Oil & Sticky Stuff?
If the above methods don’t work for you, then we have something special and more effective trick than that. Here it is:
- Turn off your computer and then remove its battery.
- Get a screen cleaning fluid and microfiber cloth from your nearest market.
- Once you have both the things, then simply put some cleaning fluid on the microfiber cloth.
- Gently wipe out the oil and dirt from your screen.
- Do this until your laptop screen is dust free.
- Once done, wait for a few minutes until your laptop screen is completely dry.
- Once it’s dry, then you can start using your laptop.
Now you have all the information on how to clean a laptop screen safely. I hope this guide will help you to wipe out the dirt from your computer screen. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any questions to ask, then feel free to ask me in the comment section below.