- 1 How a Packet Tracer 7.2 will Help You?
- 2 Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.2
Are you preparing for your Cisco exams and need a Packet Tracer to do so? If yes, then we have found something great for you. It’s Cisco Packet Tracer latest version that was released on 4 August 2019. For your convenience, you can download the latest version of Cisco packet tracer directly from our website. But, it’s not enough, some of you might have no idea about where to start? If you agree, then continue reading this guide as we are providing the steps which you can use to download the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 version on your device.
How a Packet Tracer 7.2 will Help You?
Packet Tracers are one of the best tools which you can use to complete your CCNA or CCNP training. In fact, it’s a network simulator and helps you to access different networks from different devices. Besides that, these tools also provide physical simulation.
Cisco has also developed some free packet tracers and their 7.2 version is one of them. Students can use this to practice the things related to networking and technology. If you are an instructor, then you can use it to create assignments. You can give those assignments to your students and students can complete them using the Cisco Packet Tracer.
What Changes Has Cisco Made in their Latest Version?
Cisco has fixed some of the bugs which were present in the previous releases. Let’s have a look at the improvements made in the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 version.
- Real-Time Activity Grading has been added.
- It has started supporting the PPPOE format.
- An additional security system has been added.
- Protocol Improvements are made by them.
- They have added a real WebSocket in the latest version.
Requirements to Use the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Version
- Your device must have at least 512 MB RAM.
- Your computer must be running either on Windows 7 or 8 version.
- Pentium 4 or later must be installed on your computer.
- Screen Resolution must be 1024 x 768 pixels.
- 1 GB free space must be available on your device.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.2
How to Install the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Version on your Computer?
- Download the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Zip file.
- When it’s downloaded, then extract the files out of it.
- Once it’s done, then click on the .exe to install it on your device.
- Let it install and then launch it on your computer.
- Sign in using your Cisco Academy credentials.
- It’s done and now you can start using the Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 Version | Download Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 | Windows
- Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.0 | Free Direct Download Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.1
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 Full Version
Cisco Packet Tracers are one of the best tools which you can use to complete your CCNA or CCNP training. I hope this post will help you to do so. If this guide helped you, then spread it with others who are looking for the same. Also, if you are still confused, then get in touch through the comment section below.