For students, studying CCNA or CCNP has become easier after the packet tracers come into existence. Packet Tracers are the tools which allow users to create different networks by using unlimited devices. It gives you the ability to have clear visualizations of your activities. There are a lot of Packet Tracers available in the market, but not all of them are good and provide better services.
If you don’t know which packet tracer would you choose, then you don’t need to worry about this anymore. As we have found one best working Packet tracer known as Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 version that you can use to practice the technical skills.
How Does a Packet Tracer 7.1.1 Works?
Packet tracers are those effective tools which help students to complete their CCNA lab training. As the Cisco pieces of equipment are quite expensive, Packet tracers help users to simulate those pieces of equipment to practice the technological skills. A packet tracer uses a number of networks to simulate those types of equipment.
Aside from this, Packet tracer also help instructors to create assignments which students have to complete. It switches from one network to another and thus it creates an unlimited number of connections across an unlimited number of devices.
Features of the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 Version
Cisco has made a lot of changes in its 7.1.1 version which makes it better than the previous releases. We have found some new features and benefits which we haven’t seen in the previous versions. Here are some of those features and benefits:
- It allows you to add tables and rack within a single click.
- It helps you to develop the skills of critical thinking and decision making.
- You can save every single project in .pkg format.
- MQTT protocol is now supported.
- You can install and uninstall the tabs easily.
- It allows you to do alternations as many times as you want.
System Requirements to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1
Following are some of the system requirements which you need to fulfill in order to install the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on your device:
- 700 MB of free internal storage is required.
- Minimum 4 GB RAM is required.
- The processor must be Pentium 4 or later.
- Your device must have a sound card installed on it.
- Screen resolution must be at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.1.1
How Can I Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on My Computer?
- Download the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 version.
- As soon as the file gets downloaded, click on it.
- Let it install and then launch it on your device.
- Log in to your Cisco Academy account.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to access it.
- It’s done. Now, you can start exploring the features of Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 Version | Download Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 | Windows
- Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.0 | Free Direct Download Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.1
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Latest Version
Cisco has developed a good number of packet tracers and the 7.1.1 version is one of them. I hope this guide will help you to download it on your device. If you enjoyed this article, then share it with your friends who are finding the same. Also, if you are still in doubt, then contact us through the comment section below.