Do you want to share your computer screen with a TV? If yes, then you can do that using the Google’s Chromecast app for Windows 10 and that’s even wirelessly. It’s the best option to put your computer screen to another device and instead of using an HDMI Cable, you can try using the Chromecast Windows 10. Unlike the initial days, the Google Chromecast is now built on their browser itself which means you don’t need the Chromecast extension anymore.
Chromecast App For Windows 10
All the things can be done within few seconds and here’s the step by step process to do it.
The Process is quite simple and you can start doing it within a few seconds. So, let’s dive into the procedure and start learning how you can share your desktop screen with another device.
Also Read:- How to Stream on Twitch | With OBS Software
Step 1: Getting Chromecast Ready
Google’s Chromecast was available in the past for Mozilla Firefox through the Google Chromecast Extension. As it requires the use of the extension, it may be tricky for some people. So, Google made it possible by launching the in-built Chromecast feature so you don’t have to install any extension now.
All you need to do just update your Chrome browser to the latest version and you will find the Chromecast option there. It’s recommended to update to the Chrome browser version 51 or higher.
Also Read:- Best Free Anime Streaming Sites
Step 2: Connecting the Chromecast to your TV
- Open your Chrome browser and click on the three dots located at the upper-right corner on your screen.
- Upon clicking, a menu will be opened and you have to select “Cast” option from the menu.
- After that, a pop up will appear on your screen in which you have to mark on “Enable casting to cloud-based services like Google Hangouts” and then click “ok Got it”.
- This option will allow you to surf the Google hangouts using the browser.
- Afterward, you will see another pop up in which you have to select the source whether you want to cast a tab or desktop.
Also Read:- Best Sites Similar to Couchtuner
Step 3: Casting a Single Tab
- In order to start streaming a single tab, all you have to do is just click on “Cast Tab” and then select the Chromecast. In case if you don’t select, Chromecast will start casting the recently opened tab on your TV. Sometimes it may fail to connect, so if this problem happens just keep on trying until it connects.
- Once it connects, you are can start sharing your desktop screen with your TV. In case, you want to stop the cast, you can click on the “Cast Icon” located beside the “X” icon.
- Then, the Chromecast dialog will appear and from there you can either stop the cast or you can also increase or decrease the volume of your cast.
Step 4: Casting Whole Desktop
- To cast the whole of your desktop, just click on “Cast Desktop” option from the list mentioning sources.
- Then, select Chromecast option from the options available.
- If you want to mirror the entire screen, select either you want to cast the entire screen or along with the sound.
- In case if you want to stop casting, click on “Stop Casting” option.
That’s it! Above is the easiest and quick way to setup Chromecast App for Windows 10. I hope this post helped you to get what you were looking for. If you found something helpful, then share this post with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any doubts or queries to ask, then let me know in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you.