- 1 How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode
Searching for the best method to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode? If yes, then here is the easiest method to enable Chromebook Developer Mode. With the Developer Mod of Chromebook, you can do a lot more with your Chromebook. So, here is How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode with easy steps. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode
What is the Chrome Developer Mode?
The Chrome Developer mode is a unique mode that you can find in Chromebooks. It turns down the Verified Boot security feature of Chrome OS. It helps a user to access the code behind the Chrome OS and system files. With this, you can load your own builds of Chrome OS too.
Steps to Enable Chromebook Developer Mode
In most of the Chromebooks, you can turn on the Developer with the following method. If this method does not work for you, you check the List of all Chromebooks. Find your Chromebook and check the requirements. But before that, you must try the given method.
Turn on Developer Mode on Chromebook
- First of all, Back-Up your important data. And turn off the Chromebook.
- Then press and hold the Esc + Refresh (F3/Circular Arrow) button along with the Power button.
- Then release the Power button.
- Now, you will see the Recovery Screen. It will show Chrome OS is missing or damaged.
- Press Ctrl+D and then press Enter. This will turn on the Developer Mode on your Chromebook.
- Wait for a while, then sign in and you are all done.
How do I turn on unknown sources on my Chromebook?
- First of all, Go to the Chrome Settings.
- Then, go to the Setting Side panel. And select Google PlayStore from there.
- Now, go to the Google PlayStore and select Manage Android Preferences.
- Then Go to Notifications > Advanced. And then go to Special App Access and enable the Install Unknown Apps option from there.
How do I disable Chrome developer mode on Chromebook?
To turn off Chromebook Developer Mode, you need to Reboot your Chromebook first. Once you see the OS verification is off message, press SpaceBar.
So, this is how you can turn on Developer Mode on Chromebook. As this is the easiest method, all you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully. With this, you can enable Developer Mode on Chromebook easily. That is it for this article, I hope you will like it. If you have any queries related to Chromebook Developer Mode, you can ask us in the comment section. At last, thank you for visiting, Keep Visiting.