Android is one of the best OS among all the operating systems available in the world. It provides you with a lot of features and customization options. One of those options is that you can change app icon Android feature which is not available in any other operating system. You can either change app icons of all the android apps or change the icons of some selected apps. Luckily, there are a number of ways which allows you to use the change app icon in android.
How to Change App Icon in Android
As we have mentioned above that there are a number of ways in which you can change the app icon of your Android apps, but not all of them are quick and safe. So, we are going to share a method which is quite safe and a quick remedy for changing android app icons.
1. Getting the Nova Launcher Ready to Use the Change App Icon Android Feature
- Install Nova Launcher on your device.
- Press the Home button and make it your default launcher.
- You have to follow some on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- As soon as the setup process is finished, then you can start using the change app icon android feature.
Also Read:- How to Fix Screen Overlay Detected in Android
2. How to Change App Icon in Android Using Nova Launcher
- Find the apps which you want to change.
- Once you have the app, then click and hold until a pop up appear on your screen.
- Select edit and tap the icon of the android app.
- Select the icon which you want to make the default icon of the selected app.
- You can also create a new icon using an image.
- For this, you just have to swipe left and then you can create an icon using the image.
- If you want to restore the app icon again, then you just have to follow the Edit process again, but this time you have to select the icon under default option.
3. How to Change App Icon in Android Using Icon Changer App
If you don’t want to use the Nova launcher, then there’s another option available for you which will help you to change icons of your favorite Android apps. Here are the steps which you can use to change the icons of your Android apps.
- Install the IconChanger app on your device.
- Once the app is installed, then launch the app and tap the screen.
- Then, select the app whose icon you want to change.
- Press the change button to replace the default icon with the other.
- Once it’s done, then press the Finish button.
- If you want to change the app style, then you can do that using the Decorate option.
- Using the Decorate option, you can resize the app, change the icon color and lots more.
That’s it! Above are the best methods which you can follow to use the change app icon android feature. I hope you liked this guide. If you liked this guide, then share it with your friends who are looking for the same information. Also, if you have any issues, then feel free to discuss with us through the comment section below.