Are you getting a lot of spam texts on your mobile phone and you want to block them? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. In this ultimate post, we have shown a complete guide on how to block text messages in android. There are a lot of methods to block text messages, but we are showing only those which are common and working right now. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into it.
How to Block Text Messages on Android?
If you are an Android user, then keep on reading because we are going to show some tricks which you can use to block text messages. Here are those tricks and ways which will help you to block text messages from your Android device:
1. How to Block Text Messages on Google Phones?
If you are using a Google phone such as Pixel 2, then here are the steps which you can use to block text messages within a few seconds:
- Open your Messanger App.
- Press and hold the conversation which you want to block.
- Hold it until you see a block option appears on your screen.
- As soon as it appears, click on it and tap OK.
Also Read:- How to Block a Number on Android Devices?
2. How to Block Text Messages on Samsung Phones?
There are two different methods which you can use to block text messages on your Samsung phone. Following are the methods which you can use to block messages:
- Open Messaging App
- Select the Contact which you want to block.
- Then, tap the “More” icon and select “Block” from there.
- Click OK and you are done.
- Open Messaging App.
- Then Go to More>Settings>Block Messages>Block Numbers.
- On this page, you have to enter all the numbers which you want to block.
- Once entered, tap the back button and you are done with it.
Also Read:- How to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
3. How to Block Text Messages on LG Phones?
If you are an LG Phone user, then the blocking process will be quite simple for you. Here are the steps which you can use block text messages on your LG smartphone:
- Open your messaging app.
- Press on the conversation which you want to block.
- Then, click on the three dots located at the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click on block number and then Tap OK.
4. How to Block Text Messages on HTC Phones?
Similar to the LG phones, blocking text messages on an HTC device is quite easy and simple. Here are the steps which you can use to block text messages on your HTC smartphone:
- Open messaging app.
- Press and hold the conversation or number which you want to block.
- Hold it until a set of options appear on your screen.
- Once it appears, just select the “Block Contact” option and it’s done.
Now, you know how you can block unwanted text messages on your Android phones. I hope this guide helped you to get what you were looking for. If you found this helpful, then share it with your friends who are still facing the same problem. Also, if you have any queries or questions to ask, then let me know in the comment section below.