Are you looking for the Best tablet available on the internet today, but confused to choose from them. Then, You are on the Right Page! Many things need to be considered while purchasing a tablet. To help you find the best tablets, We provided a list of the most popular ones available in the market right now. In terms how we rank them based on multiple elements such as battery life, performance, battery life and more. So, Here is the list of top 5 best tablets you must try in 2019.
1. Amazon Fire HD 10
- 10.1″ 1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1200).
- 2 GB RAM.
- 10 hours of battery life.
- 1.8 GHz quad-core processor
- 32 or 64 GB of internal storage and supports up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
2. Apple iPad Mini 4
With Apple’s fastest processor and True Tone display, the iPad Mini 4 is the best tablet out there right now. The best thing about the iPad Mini 4 is that it comes up with light sensors which detect the light and adjust the color of the screen. The Apple iPad Mini 4 Tablet is the best choice for you, If you are looking to Run more demanding graphics Apps. The battery lasts up to 12 hours once charged. Also, like the Apple mobile phones, it features a touchpad sensor for biometric authentication. In Short, Apple iPad Mini 4 is the best tablet that comes up with a 9.4 Inch Screen at a valuable Price Point.
Also Read:- TOP 5 Best Computer Speakers
- 7.9″ Retina Display with 2048 x 1536 Resolution.
- 8 MP iSight Camera and 1080p HD Video Recording.
- 16GB Storage Capacity.
- Apple iOS 9 version, Dual-Core A8 Chip with Quad-Core Graphics.
- 10 Hours of Battery Life.
3. Huawei MediaPad M3
Huawei MediaPad M3 is the best tablet that has an aluminum shell that offers you a premium style. Weighing Just 11.35 ounces and just .3 inches thick, Huawei technology has done everything which can minimize the design so the 2560*1600 pixel screen is the main attraction. It also features a “vivid” display which offers more than enough warmth for watching movies and playing games. While the Huawei Runs on the Android 6.0, the 950 Processor and 4 GB RAM offer best in class performance. The battery lasts up to 9 hours once charged. In Short, Huawei MediaPad M3 is the best choice, If you wanna Run heavy graphics applications.
- 8.4-inch size with HI Silicon octa-core processor.
- high-speed Wi-Fi network connectivity.
- 2560 x 1600 pixel IPS display.
- 8 MP front & rear camera.
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei Emotion UI 4.1
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab A
The small tablet by Samsung is designed with portability and its the best companion for plane rides and over packed Back Packs. It Runs on Android Marshmallow and it offers 2 GB RAM and the 1.6 GHz Octa Core Processor gives a smooth performance. It also offers you 16 GB of internal space and you can expand that space up to 200 GB using a micro SD card. The Battery lasts up to 11 Hours, that’s best for long stretches on Roads. Also, Thanks to its Functionality, which allows you to use two apps side by side.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop version.
- 8-inch Display.
- Size of tablet: 8.20″ x 5.43″ x 0.29″.
- 1.2GHz Samsung Quad-Core Processor.
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory.
- 4200 mAh battery.
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA.
5. ASUS Zenpad S 10.1
Priced at just 200$, ASUS Zenpad S impressed our testers with its high performance and true tone display. As the name implies, it features a 10.1 inch IPS screen. It weighs just 1.1 Pounds and has 16 GB of Storage. It also has 2 GB RAM and 64-bit quad core processor that gives a smooth performance. If you want to take photos, then ASUS Zenpad S 10.1 is the best choice for you because it has 5 megapixels back camera and 2 megapixels camera for selfies. The best thing about ASUS Zenpad S 10.1 is that it offers the best quality at an affordable price.
- 10″ IPS Display (1280 x 800) with ASUS TruVivid technology.
- Intel Atom x3-C3200 Quad-Core, 64bit, 1.2GHz.
- 2M/0.3M Dual Camera.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- 2G RAM, 16G Onboard Storage.