Smartphones have become an incredible part of our lives. We use them for a lot of purposes. Also, we keep our important and private photos, videos and other files in smartphones. So, it is necessary to protect our personal data on our iPhones or other devices. The best way to make your data safe is to use the best antivirus for iPhone. When it comes to features and security, iPhones are considered as the best phones. They give us excellent features and great look. Today, we are here with the Top 5 best iPhone antivirus apps. A lot of antivirus apps for iPhone are present on the iTunes store. But all of them are not so good when the matter is of security. Finding out the best antivirus for iPhone may be difficult. So, we have shortlisted the best antivirus software for iPhones.
Best Antivirus for iPhone
1. Lookout Mobile Security
Lookout Mobile Security is the best antivirus for iPhones. It is available in both paid and free versions. You can use it for free, but if you want to enjoy extra features, you have to buy the paid version.
Features of Lookout Mobile Security:
- Backup all your personal data including contacts, photos, videos etc.
- If your phone is lost, it tells the last location of your iPhone.
- It allows downloading the backup data on any other device.
- Lookout Notifies about the latest iOS updates.
Also Read:- Best Antivirus For Android
2. Macfee Security
Macfee security is one of the most trusted brands for antivirus apps for iPhone. It is a well-known antivirus app and guarantees security of your data on your iPhone.
- Backup your contacts and other data. You can later restore them on different devices.
- Shows location of your iPhone.
- Provides Secure Snap which is a secure album for images. Your private photos are not shown in gallery or photo album.
- If your phone is lost, it allows you to alarm it even in silent mode.
Also Read:- Best Free Antivirus For Windows
Mobishield is also an excellent antivirus for iPhone 6 with some great and exciting features. It is a paid app, but the price is worth its features.
- Scans your phone regular and notifies if a virus is there.
- Checks the network to which your phone is connected.
- Keeps your data safe by creating a backup.
- It tells you if your data limit is reached and prevents data charge.
- The company updates it with latest features from time to time.
4.Norton Mobile Security
Norton mobile security is another iPhone antivirus app which is free for use. You can download it for free, but maybe it has some in-app purchase which you may have to buy. It also provides a monthly subscription.
- Anti-theft tools (phone locator + trigger siren).
- Protection from phishing websites.
- Scan all iPhone apps and tells about the malicious apps.
- Directly blocks infected or malicious websites while surfing the internet.
5. Avira Mobile Security
Avira Mobile Security is a different antivirus app from other apps on the list. You have to make an account and give out some information to use it. With Avira, you can backup your valuable data and contacts on your iPhone.
- It has an identity checker which prevents unauthorized access to your iPhone device.
- Scans harmful websites and apps block them.
- If your phone is lost, it allows you to call it from the website.
- Best feature is the Avira Community. You can get help from the helpful community.
So, these were the best iPhone antivirus apps. We have mentioned the top 5 and best antivirus for iPhone. Protecting your private data is very important. So, it is necessary to keep your iPhone safe from virus and malware. The list includes Antivirus for iPhone 6. You can use these antivirus apps on your iPhone. I hope you found something helpful here. If you have any query, feel free to comment below.