- 1 Top 10 Best Alternatives For Skype
- 1.1 Final Words:
Hello friends, Welcome to my site. As always I bring you an important and interesting article. So friends, today also I am here with a new, interesting and important article that is 10 best alternatives for Skype for video calling.
Yes, friends, we will provide you 10 best alternatives for Skype. We will also provide you with basic details about those 10 alternatives for Skype. So let’s begin the article.
Top 10 Best Alternatives For Skype
As we are discussing apps for video calling so let us describe the video calling first. Friends we all know about video calling and often use this feature to chat live with our friends and family members. Here we have described some amazing alternatives for Skype.
Also Read:-Best Hamachi Alternatives
1. Google Hangouts:
Above was a short description of Google Hangouts and now we will mention you some steps to install it on your phone.
How to install Google Hangouts on your android device?
- You have to follow just a few below given simple steps to install Google Hangouts on your device.
- To download Google Hangouts on your device, first of all, you have to download Hangouts plugin.
- After you have completely downloaded it, then quit all open browsers windows.
- After all this process, now launch the downloaded file and follow the further installation guide.
These were the steps to install Google Hangouts on your device. Now let’s move to our second best alternatives for Skype.
Also Read:-Best Alternatives to GarageBand for Windows
It is another best alternative to Skype. IMO refers to International Maritime Organisation. It is a messaging tool that allows you to talk with your relatives and other persons from your contact who is also having the IMO app on their devices.
How to install IMO on your device?
- First of all download the IMO app on your device. You can download IMO directly by clicking here.
- After complete downloading, you have to install it on your device.
- If the installation process has been completed then you can open the app.
- Now register your account on IMO.
Also Read:-Best Free Photoshop Alternatives
We listed Viber in the third number on our list. It is the third best app alternative to Skype. Viber is an application by which you can do phone calls and also can send text messages to all the people who are also using Viber.
- You can make a clear video and audio call.
- If you are willing to send some photos to someone then you can use its Doodle feature to make your photos more creative.
- You can now share files also with this app.
VSee is in the fourth number on our list. It is the fourth best alternative to Skype. It provides you 4-way group video call, fast texting service, screen sharing with clear interface and uses 2G, 3G, 4G, and WiFi connection to work. And mainly used for video calling.
Our sixth app from 10 best alternative for Skype is the FaceTime app. FaceTime is an application which was developed by Apple incorporation. It can be used across a range of platforms.
A new audio-only version introduced by FaceTime that is named FaceTime audio. The FaceTime protocol is basically based on numerous open industry standards.
Webex is listed in number eighth position of our list of 10 best alternatives for Skype. It is a communication application, which allows having online meetings with any person who has the working internet connection. It can help you in your minor business too. You can demonstrate a product, make the sales presentation and also can conduct online training.
Our second last application from 10 best alternatives for Skype is Voxox. Voxox is a communication service application that can make it easy for you to connect with your friends and family members.
And the last but not the least application is GoToMeeting app. GoToMeeting app secures the 10th position in our list of 10 best alternatives for Skype. It is a web-hosted service. It is an online meeting, video conferencing and desktop sharing software that lets us connect with users of other computers, customers, clients or colleagues and uses the Internet connection to work.
And in conclusion, I want to thank you all for visiting my site and for reading this article. Consequently Please keep visiting here for more interesting and knowledgeable articles. I hope you like our article. If you have any question about this article then you can ask me on below comment section. I will try to reply to you soon.