In today’s technological world, one small virus or the infected file can wipe out all the important files you have stored on your PC. In such cases, you might want to recover those files, but you couldn’t unless or until you have taken a backup of your computer.
Now, you might be wondering how can I back up my C drive on a Windows 7 device? If you find it hard to do, then read on this entire guide to know how you can back up C drive in Windows 10 as follows:
CloneGo – A Complete Solution for Backing Up Your Windows Machine?
CloneGo is one of the best and a reliable source to back up your important files and data stored on your PC. Its interface is quite simple which makes it easier to use. Backing up and restoring data with CloneGo is as easy as 1,2, and 3.
All you have to do is just tap on a few buttons and it’s done. CloneGo is 100% secure and an effective way to backup and restores C drive without any data loss. You can also use it to back up C drive to external hard drive.
Why Do You Need to Backup Your Windows Machine?
Backing up all the important data can save you from the following troubles:
1. Avoid Data Loss
Data Loss can occur on a frequent basis due to infected files and unexpected errors. Since it’s impossible to stop it from happening, so a wiser choice will be to back up C drive to external hard drive. By doing so, you can save yourself from a number of troubles.
2. Free Up Some Internal Space
If you have stored a lot of files on your digital machine, then it would be a better choice to back up some of the files to an external drive. By doing so, you can save up a lot of space which you can use to save more files and data on your Windows device.
How CloneGo Can Help You to Backup Your Data?
CloneGo is a perfect and reliable software which you can use to take backups of all the important data stored on your device. There’s no doubt that you can also back up your files manually, but it would be a slower method and most of the people don’t prefer to backup files slower.
They want it to do with pace and this is where CloneGo can help you. You can use clone to backup all the important data stored on your device. Here are the steps which you can use to back up C drive to external device on a Windows device:
- Go to CloneGo Offical Website.
- There, you will see a green Download button.
- Tap on it and it will start downloading the setup file.
- Wait a few seconds until the setup file is downloaded.
- Once it’s done, tap on the setup file.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the software on your device.
- Once it’s done, launch it on your device.
- On the dashboard, you will see three options available namely as Copy, Backup and Restore.
- Select the one which you think is the right choice for you.
- Now, you will see a list of drives on your screen.
- Click on the drive which you want to copy or backup.
- Select the path to save the backup file.
- Once it’s done, tap on the “Start” button.
- Wait until it gets completed.
- That’s it! You have successfully taken a backup of your files.
CloneGo is the most reliable way to copy, backup and restore all the important data stored on your device. I hope this tool helped you to backup your data. If you found it useful, then do share it with your friends and relatives. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to ask your doubts in the comment section below.