Do you want to track the causes or the third party apps which might be causing problems on your smartphone? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. Today In this post, we are going to share some steps which you can follow to turn on the android safe mode. While the process of turning the safe mode may vary depending on the device you have, but getting out of the safe mode is always the same. Here’s how you can do this:
1. How to Turn on the Android Safe Mode on Stock Android?
In order to reboot your android device into safe mode, just follow the below steps in order to get started:
- Firstly, Turn off/Power off your Android device.
- Press and hold the power button again to turn on your phone.
- Once you see the android logo then immediately press and hold both the volume up and down keys.
- Keep holding the buttons and when the “Reboot to safe mode” option appears, then click OK.
Also Read:- 3 Ways to Access iTunes For Android
2. How to Turn on the Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Series?
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S6 or any other Galaxy device, then you need to follow the below steps to turn on the safe mode:
- First of all, Turn off your device.
- Then, press and hold the power button until you see the Samsung logo on your screen.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, immediately press and hold the volume down key until the device boots up.
- Just Release the volume down key, when you see the words “safe mode” in the bottom left corner.
Now, you can uninstall any third party apps that might be causing problems on your Android device. Once done, you can turn off the android safe mode. In order to do that, just move to the next part.
Also Read:- How to Fix Screen Overlay Detected in Android
3. How to Turn Off the Android Safe Mode?
As we’ve mentioned above there are no different steps to getting out from the safe mode. So, it doesn’t matter which Android phone you have, just follow the steps below to turn off the safe mode:
- Once you are done with the safe mode, press and hold the power button and select the power off button to turn off your device.
- Now, just press and hold the power button again until you see the android logo on your screen.
Once your device starts, you are out of the safe mode and now you can access all the third-party apps.
Also Read:- How to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
That’s it! Above are the steps which you need to follow in order to turn on & off the safe mode android. I hope this post helped you to get the required information which you might be looking for. If you liked this post, then don’t forget to share it with other people who are looking for the same. At last, if you have any doubts, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.