If you are an android user and you want to access Adobe Flash Player, then you are left with only two options. The first one is relying on a web browser which supports Adobe flash player and the other one is to manually install it on your device. Of course, no one would like to rely on a browser for this and if you are one of them, then you have landed on the right page. In this blog post, we are going to show a step by step method which you can use to install adobe flash for android device. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into it:
Why You Won’t Be Able to Access Adobe Flash For Android?
So why you won’t be able to use Adobe flash player on your android device? This question has already asked by a lot of users on several forums and today I am gonna tell you the exact reason behind it.
Actually, Both the Google and Apple have removed the Adobe Flash Player from their devices which means Android and iOS devices will no longer accept Adobe Flash Player on your mobile devices.
But, it doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to enjoy quality graphics on your mobile devices. You can still use a manual process to install Adobe flash player on your device.
Also Read:- 7 Best Flash Games
1. Install Adobe Flash For Android Using FlashFox?
FlashFox is a browser which supports the Adobe Flash Player. As it supports the Adobe player, you can install it on your smartphone and then start using Adobe Flash Player. Here are the steps which you can use to install FlashFox on your mobile:
- Go to the PlayStore on your device.
- Type “FlashFox” in the search box.
- Once the browser appears, click on it and open the detailed screen.
- After that, click on the “Install” button and wait a few minutes.
- As soon as the app installs, then you can start using it.
You will see some ads in this browser, and we are not using this browser so we don’t know about its safety. If you don’t want to use this method then try the second one.
2. Install Adobe Flash Player and FireFox
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll down to Security section and then click on it.
- From there, just enable the Unknown Sources option.
- After that, click to download Adobe Flash Player for Android device.
- Once it’s downloaded, then open your notifications tab and click on the apk file to install the app on your device.
- Lastly, install FireFox browser from the play store and it’s done.
That’s it! Above are the methods which you can use to install Adobe Flash for Android. I hope this guide will help you to install Adobe Flash Player on your device. If you found this guide helpful, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any doubts regarding this post, then feel free to ask me in the comment section below.