If you want to access iMessage online for some reason, then this article is for you. Many users search for the easiest method to access their iMessage messages online. But let me tell you there only a few ways that actually work. Therefore, here we are with this article, where we have listed the four different methods to receive and send iMessage online. It is all up to you whether you want to apply Free methods or the paid ones. So, let’s learn How to Access iMessage Online.
How to Access iMessage Online in 2021
There are several methods to access iMessage online, but most of them cost your money. We have listed the two easiest ways to access iMessage online for free. You can read them and follow the instructions to access your send and receive iMessages online. If you want to try some paid methods, you can proceed to the next section of the article, where we have listed the paid methods to open and use iMessage online.
Method 1: By Logging in to iMessage on Mac (FREE)
With this method, you can send and receive your iMessages online on your Mac. All you need to have is a Macbook or iMac on which you can sync your iMessage data.
- First of all, open the Messages App on your Mac.
- Then go to the Preferences.
- Now, select the iMessage tab from the top bar.
- And tick the Enable Messages in the iCloud option. It will now sync your messages between your iOS and Mac.
- And then select your number and email account which you want to use.
Method 2: With Chrome Remote Desktop (FREE)
With this method, you will be able to access iMessage online on your PC or Laptop. In this method, we are going to use Chrome Remote Desktop for online access to iMessage for Free.
- First of all, Download Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC and Mac. It will install both the App and the Extension.
- On your Mac, go to the Remote Desktop Extension and get the access code for a secure connection.
- Now on your PC, select remote connection via the Extension.
- And then enter the access code, and follow the onscreen instruction to set up the connection.
- After that, you will get a popup screen on Mac from where you can manage, receive, and send messages online from your PC.
Access iMessage Online with Paid Methods
Method 1: With a Jailbroken iOS device
- Firstly, Download Cydia on your device.
- Once downloaded, then Install the Remote Messages App from Cydia. Remote Messages is a paid App.
- Once you installed the Remote Messages app, open it and go to the Settings. And enter any username and password. Make sure the password protection settings are enabled for authentication.
- Now, open iMessage online on your computer. And note the IP Address on your iOS device.
- After that, open your browser and enter the IP Address with .333 in the URL. For example, your IP Address is 123 123 123; then you will enter 123 123 123.333.
- A login page will now open. Enter the same username and password that you have set on the Remote Messages app.
Also Check:- How to Get iMessage on PC Without Jailbreak
Method 2: With iCloud Backup
You can also access your messages from iMessage online by recovering the iCloud Backup. There is so many Free and Paid software available for the same. But note that this method will only help you to view or read iMessage messages online. You can search for the software to recover iCloud Backup on the Internet.
This is how you can easily access iMessage online. You can receive, read, and send your messages by using iMessage online. As we have listed four methods above, you can apply free as well as paid methods according to your choice. You just have to follow the given instructions carefully, and you can use your iMessage online to receive and send messages. So, that is it for this article; I hope it will help you. At last, Thank you for reading this article.