- 1 What Causes the System Thread Exception Not Handled Error?
- 2 Methods to Fix the System Thread Exception not Handled Error
- 3 Conclusion
Did you recently tried to turn on your computer, but it’s showing up the “system thread exception not handled” error? Then, you are not alone. There are a lot of users who are facing this issue, but they don’t know the possible reasons and solutions. So, if you are also one of them, then don’t worry we have provided the steps to fix the issue. But before that, let’s understand why this error persists on your screen? So, here we go.
What Causes the System Thread Exception Not Handled Error?
There may be a lot of reasons which causes the error, but usually, it occurs due to some driver related issues. An outdated or corrupted driver can cause the error. But, this wasn’t the only cause, it may occur due to an outdated graphics card and many other reasons too cause the problem. Now, you know what are the possible reasons, but how you can fix the “system thread exception not handled windows 10” error. Luckily, we have found some solutions which you can use to fix the issue within 5-10 minutes.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Internet Slow Problem
Methods to Fix the System Thread Exception not Handled Error
There are two methods which can be used to solve the issues as follows:
Solution 1: Boot Your Computer to Resolve the Issue
If the problem persists on your screen for the first time, then you can try booting your computer to see whether it fixes the issues or not. Here’s how you can do this:
- Turn off your computer and remove its battery.
- Once done, just unplug it from the power source and leave it as it as for some time.
- After that, hold the power button for at least 5-10 seconds and then plug it back to the power source.
- Now, turn on your computer and if it starts normally, then put the battery back as soon as possible.
- Once the computer starts, just remove the driver which is causing the problem and reboot your computer again.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
Solution 2: Disable the Hardware Acceleration
If the problem still persists on your screen, then you can try disabling the hardware acceleration to solve the issue. Disabling hardware for each browser will be different and we are going to show you the steps for every browser. Here’s how you can solve the “system thread exception not handled” error:
1. For Chrome Browser
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Then, type “chrome://flags” in the address bar and press “Enter” button.
- After that, scroll down until you find the “GPU compositing on all pages” option.
- Once found, select “Disabled” from the drop-down list and you are done.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Search Not Working Issue
2. For Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox.
- Type “about:preferences#advanced” in the address bar.
- Go to Advanced option.
- On the next page, find the “Use Hardware Acceleration When available” option.
- Once found, unmark it and restart Mozilla Firefox browser.
3. For Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Once launched, tap on “Tools” and then click on “Internet options” or “Internet Settings” option.
- Now, choose “Advanced” and under the “Accelerated graphics”, enable the “Use Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering” option.
- After that, click on OK and restart Internet Explorer.
That’s it! These are the best possible solutions which you can consider while fixing the “system thread exception not handled” issue. I hope this post helped you to find a solution which you were looking for. If you enjoyed this article, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any questions to ask, let me know in the comment section below.