- 1 Why Needs Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone
- 2 How to Recover Deleted Files From Android
Hello guys, first of all, a very warm welcome to my site. Guys today’s topic is the most important one. Today’s article is about How to Recover Deleted files from Android?. Friends, let us suppose that you delete some some important files from your Android by accident, for example; you have some important videos or photos, related to your company’s presentation or school presentation or you have some important files on your device and by mistake you have deleted them, then you want to recover those files back. In this case you will definitely seek help from mobile repairing shop or any other service centres and for this, they will definitely charge money for this.
Or sometime you will be suggested to recover it by PC or laptop. But many of us will are having none of them.. So friends, this article is to help you, I am going to tell you how can you recover deleted files from Android with your Android device without PC or laptop.
But before this I want to explain about an app, Disk digger pro app, that is most important to recover deleted files from Android. Disk digger pro app is an app that can undelete or recover your deleted photos, videos, music, documents and many other files from your device’s internal memory or you memory card. You can also use this app to upload files to FTP server or also you save them to your folder. Disk digger is available in two versions, Free version, and Pro version.
In Free version, you need not to pay any amount to install this app and also no need to root your device. But the limitation of this is that you can only recover your photos through this version. On the other hand, in Pro version you have to pay some amount (approximately Rs 189/-) to install this app. With this you have to root your device first. But their is a big advantage of this version that is you can recover or undelete any type of file from you device. This app is very easy to use.
Why Needs Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone
Guys Sometimes you have deleted some important files from your phone. So you need to recover it, but when you search about “How To Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone” on google then it show you lots of result, but there are lots of websites provide fake tricks to Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone, because they needs to make money with their website, but in this site we provide you working methods always, lots of users think they can’t recover their deleted data of their android device. But they are wrong nowadays you can do many impossible things with the help of technology, if you also deleted your important data in from your phone, it means you are at right place, because in this article we provide you some easy Methods To Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone.
How to Protect Your File From Getting Deleted.
In this section we provide you a method to create recycle bin in android, recycle bin is a program which is already comes in windows PC, which can Protect Your File From Getting Deleted. So you can also create it in your android phone by following given below easy steps.
- First of all download an application in your android called Dumpster
- Install it, and open it.
- Now delete any file.
- Then open dumpster, there you can see your deleted file.
- Now when you click on that, then it will ask for restore or delete permanently.
- If you want to recover the file, then click on restore.
- If you want to permanently, then click on delete.
- That’s it.
I hope you understand about Protect Your File From Getting Deleted, it is the very useful app for android users, so you can install it and use it, if you already deleted some important files, then you can follow the below easy steps to recover it.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Android
Now time to share main part of this article, because in this article we have different methods, or we also share a method to create recycle bin on android, means, you can save your important data being deleted. And you can do this thing without PC / computer. And we also have a method to recover already deleted data, but you needs windows PC for this process, so you can use any method according to your requirement, and if you also know any method which is not available in this article, so you can mention the method in comment section below.
Requirements to Recover Deleted Files Using Android
Friends before moving on to main section i.e; steps for recovering deleted files from your device, have a look on the requirement section. Here I will tell you what are the basic requirements to successfully complete this task of recovering. You can not proceed before you fulfil all given requirements.
- Android Version up-to 2.3+
- Rooted Device (How to Root Android Without PC)
- Disk Digger Pro App (Link in steps section in this post below)
- Enable Unknown Source from your device settings > security > Unknown Source.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files Using Android Phone
Before moving on the steps section, make sure that you have successfully fulfil all the requirements that are mentioned above. Because as I mentioned above that you can not proceed without those mentioned requirements. So please check properly whether your device is ready to recover or not??
For Free version:
- First of all, Open Play store app and tap on the search bar.
- Then search for Disk digger pro apk.
- After that click on the app icon in your screen.
- Now you will see an ‘Install’ option there, click on that ‘Install’.
- It will show a permission message, you have to click on the ‘Accept’ option there.
Installation process will be start…
Note: if the is deleted a long time before, it will take some minutes to scan that file.
- If you find your desired file, stop scanning.
- After that click on that photo and then click on the ‘Save’.
- Get Paid Apps for Free on Android
- Top 10 WiFi Hacking Apps For Android
- Download Paid Games For Free on Android
For Paid version :
- First of all open your browser and download Disk Digger Pro Apk .
- After downloading it, install it in your device.
- Now open the app and start scan.
It will take a few minutes if you deleted that file long time before.
- After finding that desired file, stop scanning.
- Now select that file, and click on ‘save’ option.
So friends, in this way you can recover or undelete photos, videos, music documents or any type of file in your Android mobile without PC or laptop after recovering your files you can also save your file as FTP or can share it on through Bluetooth or gmail etc.
Friends If you are facing any problem in completing the recovering task, then you can also watch my YouTube video, which is on the same topic. I explained full procedure in the video. If you like my video, then don’t forgot to like my video and also subscribe to my channel for latest tech. video updates.
- Root Android Without PC
- Upgrade Any Android Mobile in 6.0 Marshmallow
- Change Android IMEI Number Without Root
- Top 10 Best Alternatives For Skype
- Spotify Premium Apk (no root)
How to Recover Deleted Files From Android Without Root
In this process you needs a windows PC, but you can recover your all deleted files by using it, it is the best software for Recover Deleted Files From Android. In this method we are using Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery software, and the best part of Dr.Fone is that, it works on non-rooted devices, so you don’t need to root your android device for recover lost data. Here we provide full user guide with installation process or working download link, so you don’t need to open any external site to Recover Deleted Files From Android.
- First of all download Dr.Fone
- After finish downloading, install it.
- Now go to your android device settings > developer option > USB Debugging turn it on. (if you not show developer option in your phone, then go to settings > about > build number click on it 7 to 8 times, and then you can access developer option of your android.
- Now connect your phone into your PC by USB cable.
- It show your phone.
- Now you can select which type data you want to recover.
- Then click on recover.
- It will start the recovering process, and the left side you can check your recovered files.
- If you see your deleted files in recovered list, then you can stop the recovering process.
- But sometimes it will take few minutes or hours.
- That’s it, you are successfully recover your deleted files on android.
Note:- Dr.FONE is also available in premium version, if your file not recovered in free version, or your file is very important for you, then you can buy their premium version, you can check the price of premium version in their website.
At last, with ending my words, I want to thank you all that you give your precious time to read my article. I hope you like this article. But friends make sure that you are not doing any crime by using this trick. Any activity to harm someone physically or mentally is a punishable crime. Government will punish you if you caught red handed in any crime. This trick is only to help you, not for any crime.
Friends, If you have any question related to this topic, please ask freely in comment section. And don’t to share it with your friends, your family members and with your relatives also ;P . And I will be back with a new post, new tricks and more knowledge, till then bye bye. Have a great day and keep smiling 🙂 .