If you’ve seen the 500 internal server error message, then there may be a number of causes because of which the problem occurred. But, sometimes its very difficult to detect the main problem and solve it. So, for that purpose, we’ve provided some quick tips which might help you to solve this problem. But before that, there are some important things which you need to know before fixing this Problem. Therefore, without further discussion, let’s start:-
What does 500 Internal Server Error Mean?
This error may display on your screen in a variety of different ways, but all of them mean the same thing. Depending on the website, there may be different errors. You may see the message, “500 Internal Server Error”, HTTP Error 500, Error 500 and lots more. No matter, which one will display on your screen, all of them means that the server can’t be able to provide you more specific information. In Simple words, error 500 is a server error which might occur due to the server downtime.
Also Read:- How to Fix Screen Overlay Detected in Android
Causes of Error 500
As I mentioned above that there may be a number of causes of this problem. But, most of the time this problem occurs due to the issue on your end. So, we are listing the main causes of this problem below:-
- There may be a problem in the page or site programming.
- Slow internet connection may be responsible for this problem.
- The particular website might be down.
How to Fix the HTTP 500 Internal Error?
If this problem occurred due to an issue in the website coding, then you can’t fix it yourself. The website owner will have to solve it. However, there are some other ways to quickly get around the problem. So, here are the quick tips which you can follow and try to solve this problem.
- The first thing you can do is to reload the page. You can do this by pressing the refresh button or just press F5 key to reload the page. Even if the 500 internal error occurs, then there is a problem in the web server. Therefore, just try to open the URL after some time.
- Sometimes there may be a problem in the cached version of the page you are viewing. So, Clear your browser cache to solve this issue.
- Some 500 internal server errors can be solved by just deleting the cookies of the particular site you are viewing. Therefore, just delete the cookies and see what happens. But, keep in mind to restart the browser after deleting the cookies.
- If the error still displaying on your screen, then you must try to contact the site owner directly. Sometimes the website owners are not aware of the error, so letting them know will helps both you and them.
- The last one option is to wait until the issue is resolved. Sometimes the 500 error is a problem that’s outside of your control.
Also Read:- How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error
That’s it! Above are the best possible solutions to solve the 500 internal server error. I hope this post helped you to solve the issue. If you like this post, then like, comment and don’t forget to share this with your friends. At last, If you have any doubts or questions, then feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.