Have you lost your Samsung account credentials and are locked out of your phone after factory reset? This is due to new features of Factory Reset Protection FRP. We have shared the method to bypass FRP below.
As new Android versions are coming, Google is adding some new security features to protect your device data. Google and Samsung are one of the biggest brands all over the world. That’s why they are very concerned about their customer’s data security. These measures are for well being of the users, but sometimes they become a problem and may annoy you. After the Lollipop version, Google has introduced a new feature of Factory Reset Protection which secures your device data. For example, if your phone is stolen and the thief erases all your data by factory reset of your phone then after the reset, Google asks for the account and password of your Samsung account. This is a very excellent feature that protects your data.
This feature is available on new phones. But this may become a problem. Consider if you factory reset your phone then Google will ask you to enter your Samsung account to open your phone. If you have forgotten your Samsung account password, then you may be locked out of your phone and can’t open it. But now you can do so with the help of methods described below. Using below steps, you can easily bypass Factory Reset Protection in your phone.
Requirements to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung
- OTG Cable for you Samsung smartphone.
- A pc or laptop.
If you have access to both the things mentioned above, you can proceed further with this method following the below steps.
1 Method: bypass Factory Reset Protection with OTG cable
This method is working 100% fine and bypasses FRP on all Samsung devices. After below steps, you will be able to bypass factory reset protection on Samsung device.
- First of all, you have to download the FRP bypass apk.
- Copy the apk file you have downloaded to USB.
- Connect the USB to the phone using OTG cable.
- Now, file manager will appear amd then the app will installed on connecting.
- Now, go to your phone settings, find and click on Backup and Reset.
- Click on Factory data reset and delete all your data on the phone. It will clean all your data like music, videos, pictures, apps, data, google account.
- Done! Now your phone will restart(reboot). It may take some time while booting. Don’t worry it will work fine after starting.
That’s it. It is the easiest method you can use to bypass factory reset protection on Samsung device. But in this process, all your mobile data including settings and everything will be erased.
- Samsung FRP Bypass Tool Download
- How to Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern Lock
- Methods to Fix Samsung Account Session Expired
- Download Odin 3.12.3 Latest Version
2 Method: Bypass Factory Reset Protection using SideSync app.
It is the second method you can use to bypass frp. In it, you have to use pc instead of OTG cable. It is also easy.
- First of all download the SideSync app.
- After downloading, install the app on your phone.
- Run the SideSync app and connect your phone to pc using USB cable.
- After connecting, you will see a popup as in below image.
- Click on Chrome and enter the URL bit.ly/2gonlxc to download bypass apk.
- After downloading the app, click on back button and go to Samsung apps.
- You will be prompted to install SideSync. But ignore and search for ES File Explorer and install it.
- After being installed successfully, open the ES File Explorer and go to download folder.
- Click on the bypass app.apk to install it.
- Now go to the settings of your phone and click on Backup and Reset.
- Click on Factory Data Reset and erase all your device data.
That’s it. All done. You have successfully bypassed factory reset protection in your Samsung device. It was also an easy method to follow.
So, friends, these were the two easy and necessary way for How To Bypass Factory Reset Protection in Samsung device. We shared two working methods which can be employed by anyone. Both of them are used by me and are running smoothly. I hope you understood both the methods and can unlock your phone by bypassing factory reset protection. If the first method doesn’t work for you, then try another it will surely work. I hope you will share this post with your friends. Thanks for visiting. Stay tuned and updated with us.